Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A little bit about me....

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my very first blog.

I'm a student studying at the Central Queensland University undertaking a Graduate Diploma of Learning and Teaching (GDLT). I am studying to be a secondary school teacher in the subject areas of Biology and Multi-strand. Previously I have completed a Bachelor of Science through the University of Queensland.

I begin my very first prac week in a school next week and while extremely excited about finally being in a classroom I am also a little apprehensive. Will I be good enough, do I know enough, what will I do if this happens, will I be able to engage all students in the lessons.... these are questions I'm sure plenty of student teachers ask themselves before they go into a classroom and questions that I'm asking myself right now. But I'm excited about this challenge and look forward to growing as a teacher and as a learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment